- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Eco-Flo Leather Weld Adhesive is a low volatile organic compound (V.O.C), easy to use, and high strength bonding agent for leather, cloth, chipboard, and paper projects. It is a water based adhesive which makes it easy to clean up and is a must have for any craft enthusiasts.
Directions for use:
- Ensure that the joined surfaces are clean and dry.
- Spread a thin and even layer of Leather Weld on one or both surfaces.
- Join the surfaces together while the glue is still wet.
- Clean off any excess glue accordingly.
- Continue to apply even pressure to the joined surfaces until the glue has dried.
We will ship all orders within 3 business days of payment.
Our store ships products worldwide unless specifically stated upon checkout. Please take note that items over 3kg will be subject to extra shipping fees. When purchasing large items such as furniture, building equipment etc please contact our staff to confirm shipping availability.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.
|Dimensions||1.80 × 5.90 × 1.80 in|
- No ratings found yet!