Plasma Cutter Nozzles, Electrodes and Cups Set (40-Piece) for Lotos Pilot Arc LTP5000D, LTP6000, LTPDC2000D, LTPAC2500
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
As one of the largest manufacturers of plasma cutting, TIG/stick, arc (MMA)
welding equipment in the world, Lotos Technology employs the latest high
frequency inverter technology, which utilizes IGBT to deliver a far more
constant, concentrated and precise current to the cutting surface. This
technology substantially reduces the size and weight of Plasma Cutters and TIG
welders. It helps the operator to easily achieve smooth, clean cuts of a wide
range of surfaces and materials (e.g. stainless steel, alloy steel, brass,
aluminum and other conductive material) with reduced heat and without
distortion of metal. The PCON40 is a set of consumables designed specifically
for models LTP5000D, LT6000, LTPDC2000, Lotos LTPDC2000D and LTPAC2500. It
does not fit any other plasma cutter models and/or brands. Using unapproved
generic consumables on Lotos plasma cutters will void the machine’s product
- Includes: 15 nozzles, 15 electrodes and 10 cups, total 40-piece of parts
- Nozzles and electrodes are made by genuine copper instead of low cost
- Length of nozzle is 0.5 in. and the length of electrode is 1.3 in.
- Does not fit any other brand and any other model of plasma cutters
- Consumables are only for: LTP5000D, LTPDC2000D and Lotos LTPAC2500
- Material: Copper
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Product Weight (lb.): 1
- Returnable: 90-Day
- Part/Accessory Type: Replacement Part
We will ship all orders within 3 business day of payment.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.
- No ratings found yet!