14 Gal. 6.0-Peak HP Wet Dry Vac with Auto Detail Kit
- Additional information
- More Products
This RIDGID 14 Gal. High Performance Wet Dry Vac is designed to deliver
powerful suction, large capacity and a rugged construction in a more compact
design while still easily handling large job site chores. A 3-layer fine dust
filter captures dry wall dust, and easy-maneuvered casters provide 360° of
mobility. Add a top handle with a cord wrap, a heavy duty 2-piece drum
construction and a large drain and you’ve got a wet dry vac that will meet the
demands of any professional cleaning job. Each wet dry vac provides whisper
quiet operation for a more enjoyable use. Comes with various tool attachments
and an accessory holder for convenient storage of the vacuum attachments, so
that you can get the full cleaning experience.
- Features the RIDGID lifetime warranty
- Auto detailing kit contains 7 convenient tools
- Provides an ultra-quiet operation with superior suction power
- Unique built-in accessory caddy conveniently stores accessories and hose
- Auto detailing kit contains 7 convenient tools including a 10 ft. x 1-1/4 in.
premium hose, 1-1/4 in. soft bristle brush, 1-1/4 in. stiff bristle brush,
1-1/4 in. flexible crevice tool, 2-1/2 in. claw nozzle, 2-1/2 in. to 1-1/4 in.
adapter, and hose-to-host adapter
- Scroll Noise Reduction (SNR) is a patented feature that provides quiet
operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vacuum
- Dual-Flex locking hose resists collapsing and adds 180° flexibility at both
- Accepts VF4000, VF5000, VF6000, and VF7000 replacement filters and VF3502
filter collections bags (sold separately)
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity;
actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter,
and other factors
- 6.0 peak horsepower motor provides industry leading power and performance
- 2-piece drum construction provides improved, more rugged construction to meet
the higher demands found on the job site
- Move the hose to the exhaust port to blow debris from garages, desks,
- Accessories included are a 7 ft. x 2-1/2 in. Dual-Flex locking hose, two 2-1/2
in. extension wands, 2-1/2 in. utility nozzle, 2-1/2 in. car nozzle, 2-1/2 in.
wet nozzle, and a 3-layer fine dust filter (VF5000)
- Peak horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output
of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
- Pull handle and casters provide maneuverability while the side handles offer
grips for lifting
- Product Weight (lb.): 30.9
- Returnable: 90-Day
- Accessories/Parts Included: Includes Standard Cartridge Filter VF5000; 7′
Dual-Flex Locking Hose; 2 Extension Wands; Wet, Car, and Utility Nozzles,
Flexible Crevice Tool, Stiff Bristle Brush, Soft Bristle Brush, Claw Nozzle,
Blower Wand, Gutter Elbow, Blower Nozzle, Male-to-Male Adapter
- Included Accessories: No additional accessories included
- Floor Care Features: Blower Port,Built-In Accessory Storage,Built-In
- Peak Horsepower: 6
- Safe For Use On: Auto Interior,Bare
- Cord Length (ft.): 20
- Voltage (volts): 120
- Amperage (amps): 11
- Air Volume (CFM): 168
- Color Family: Oranges/Peaches
- Vacuum Capacity (Gallons): 14
- Filter Type: Cartridge
We will ship all orders within 3 business day of payment.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.